Join Our Team
We are always looking for well-trained and experienced automotive professionals to join our team. We take pride in providing a high quality of service to our customers, and are happy to provide career opportunities to sharp and enthusiastic people. If you are interested in applying, we invite you to fill out the form provided below.
Better Boss. Brighter Future. Bigger Vision
Hacienda Ford believes in creating an environment where you can grow and succeed. We are always on the lookout for hardworking, driven, and customer-service oriented team players. We offer a fast-paced work culture that implements community fun, great benefits and competitive rates. If you’re looking to join a growing Ford family feel free to fill out an application below and a member of our human resources department will get in touch with you.
Job Description Summary
Serve as a guide to enhance the customer buying experience. Conducts interview, at the customer’s pace, to discover customer preferences, needs, and buying motives. Matches customer needs with model and equipment and presents vehicle in terms of customer’s interest. Offers and accompanies customer(s) on test drive. Offers customer involvement in trade-in evaluation, presents financial proposition, satisfies customer concerns and completes orders. Conducts delivery process, and follows up in prescribed manner with customers to develop customer loyalty.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete Ford Certification Process for Sales and Products
- Understand cars by studying their features and capabilities, as well as comparing and contrasting competitive models
- Develop buyers by keeping good rapport with previous and new customers; also by suggesting trade-ins; respond to inquiries; recommend sales campaigns and promotions
- Determine customer needs analysis by understanding their interests and requirements; matching requirements and interests to various models, etc.
- Close sales by overcoming objection(s); complete sales purchase; explain provisions; offer services; and complete delivery of automobile
- Perform walk-around on every sale with customer and demonstrate features
- Effectively close sales
- Ensure that customers understand the vehicle’s operating features, paperwork and manufactures warranty
- Establish and maintain follow-up system, which encourages repeat business referrals
- Report to the sales manager regarding reviews, analyses, objectives, and planned activities
- Participates in sales meetings and training provided by the dealership and manufacturers
- Review sales statistics, use sales objective and plan more effectively to improve sales.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Driving Record that meets insurance requirements and company policy.
- Must be able to pass background check and pre-employment drug screen
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) or equivalent required.
- Some college preferred
One year in a retail environment preferred