Electrify Your Drive
Welcome to the dawn of a new era in automotive technology, where in automotive technology, where innovation meets sustainability to create a driving experience like never before. Embodying the spirt of “Go Further”, our EV lineup is perfect for eco-conscious drivers who refuse to compromise on performance, style, and convenience.
At the heart of our commitment to providing exceptional electric vehicles lies our team of dedicated specialists. These passionate experts are here to guide you every step of the way, ensuring a seamless transition to sustainable driving. From choosing the perfect Ford EV model to understanding charging solutions and providing unparalleled after-sales support, our specialists are committed to delivering a superior customer experience.
Embrace the electric revolution and discover the unparalleled benefits of a whisper-quiet, emission-free ride. With swift acceleration, exceptional handling, and advanced connectivity features, our Ford electric vehicles promise a driving experience that’s second to none.
Goodbye gas. Hello freedom. The high-performance all-electric Mustang Mach-E® SUV gives you 0–60 thrills, expansive range and lower emissions.
- 18″ 5-Spoke Silver Alloy Wheels
- LED Mustang Signature Taillights
- Heated Driver and Passenger Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel
- 10.2″ Full Digital Cluster
- 15.5″ Central Touch Screen
- Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go and Lane Centering
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Dual-zone Electronic Air Temperature Control (DEATC)
- 115kw High Powered Charging (150kW on extended range model)
- 19″ Black Machined Alloy Wheels
- Red Brake Calipers
- Adaptive LED Mustang Signature Headlamps
- Black Perforated Full Sensico Trim with Red Stitching
- 8-Way Power Driver and Passenger Seats
- Dual Motor Permanent All Wheel Drive
- Black Powerfold Mirrors with Puddle Light Mustang Logo Projection
- Side Cladding and Wheel Arches Piano Black
- 20″ Cast Aluminum Wheel
- Wheel Lip Moldings – Body Color and Door Cladding – Painted Black
- GT Performance Seats
- MagneRide Suspension
- GT Scuff plates
Ford F-Series. The best-selling trucks for 45 years* are now charging into the future. Introducing the F-150 Lightning.
- Dual Electric Motors with Standard-Range Battery (240 Miles est. Range)
- 2.4 kW Pro Power Onboard
- Mega Power Frunk
- Ford Co-Pilot360™ 2.0
- SYNC® 4 with 12-inch Capacitive LCD Touchscreen
- Signature Front Lighting
- Extended Running Boards with Enhanced Zone Lighting
- 360-Degree Camera
- Interior Work Surface
- Cloth Seating Surfaces
- SYNC® 4A with 15.5-inch Portrait Touchscreen
- Leather-Trimmed, Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Power Tailgate with Unique Signature Rear Lighting
- 9.6 kW Pro Power Onboard
- 20-inch Dark Carbonized Gray Alloy Wheels
- Extended-Range Battery (320 Miles est. Range)
- Nirvana Leather Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- B&O Sound System Unleashed by Bang & Olufsen
- Ford Co-Pilot360™ Active 2.0 with BlueCruise Technology
- Twin Panel Moonroof
Meet Our EV Specialists
Frequently Asked Questions
The demonstrated range of Ford EV vehicles depends on the model and specific vehicle features. For example, he Mustang Mach-E ranges from 247 to 310 EPA estimated range, and the F-150 has a 320-mile EPA-estimated range.
Depending on your model and the battery size, most Ford EVs can be fully charged in about 10 hours overnight. On the road, you can get an additional 54-60 miles in about 10 minutes with a DV fast charger and up to 80 percent in about 45 minutes, depending on the model.
The Public charging costs vary depending on the charging network and location. Some stations charge per kWh, while others may have a per-minute or per-session fee. The FordPass App will display pricing information for each station to help you plan your charging cost.
Yes, you can charge your Ford EV at home. Ford offers the Ford Connected Charge Station, a home charging solution that can fully charge your vehicle overnight. Alternatively, you can use the Ford Mobile Charger with a standard electrical outlet, although charging times will be slower.
Electric vehicles offer several benefits. They can be cheaper to run and maintain than gasoline vehicles, they emit no tailpipe pollutants, and they offer a smooth and quiet driving experience. Plus, they can be charged at home, which is a convenience that gasoline vehicles can’t offer.
Yes, electric vehicles have to meet the same safety standards as traditional vehicles in the U.S. and other countries. They are equipped with numerous safety features including airbags, electronic stability control, and advanced driver assistance systems. In addition, the battery packs are designed with advanced thermal management systems to ensure safety.
Electric vehicles can offer excellent performance. They deliver power to the wheels instantly, which means they can accelerate very quickly. Plus, because EVs don’t need traditional transmissions, their acceleration is incredibly smooth. Some high-performance electric vehicles are among the fastest-accelerating cars in the world.
The lifespan of an electric vehicle can be quite long. The electric drivetrain has fewer moving parts than a gasoline engine, which can result in less wear and tear. The battery pack, which is often a concern for potential EV buyers, can last for many years and hundreds of thousands of miles. In fact, many manufacturers offer warranties on their EV batteries for up to 8 years or 100,000 miles. After the battery’s life in the car, it can often be repurposed for secondary uses before it is finally recycled.
FordPass is a powerful mobile app that offers a range of features to enhance your Ford EV driving experience. With FordPass, you can find charging stations, check charging progress, remotely start your vehicle, and much more.
Yes, with the FordPass app, you can control various aspects of your Mustang Mach-E or F-150 Lightning. You can start/stop your vehicle, lock/unlock the doors, check the current charge level, and even plan your trips considering the EV charging stations along the way.
The Ford-150 has been America’s best selling pickup truck for more than four decades, and not being a company to sit back and rest on